Update Samsung Wave 3 (S8600) S8600XXLL3 released. But it is released in selected countries like Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom.
According to our information Update Samsung Wave 3 (S8600) S8600XXLL3 is BATA 2.0 update. So it’s better to check your update through Samsung Kiet.
If you still want to do you can follow our manual update method. According to sources Update Samsung Wave 3 (S8600) S8600XXLL3 BATA 2.0 support new gear.
For a manual update sees please read our step by step guide.
This is a warning from Android Muffins that this Guide / tutorial is only for Samsung Wave 3 (S8600) S8600XXLL3. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices. First you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About. And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. If you follow our instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged
Things you should do before The Update Guide:
Now there are few things which you need to make sure before going with the Update Samsung Wave 3 (S8600) S8600XXLL3 BATA 2.0
1. First you need to enable the Debugging mode on your device. Check how to Enable USB Debugging
2. You can find your USB Drive and other useful downloads from here “Download all Android devices USB drivers”
3. You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining.
4. First you need to make a backup of all the important things listed hereunder.
5. Backup all the SMS and SMS Logs, contacts and Calls Logs.
6. Backup Whatsapp and Vibers Messages and call logs.
7. Backup your Game Data.
8. Backup your Apps and their Data Files. We strongly recommend you to always backup your important data that you might need after you install a new custom ROM, an official software update or anything else. Make a backup for just in case, you never know when anything might go wrong. If you found any difficulties is backup your data that you can use Samsung KIES. Another Option of Backup your device ClockworkMod, TWRP etc. Note
NOT to try our guides if your phone is locked to a carrier, unless we have specified the carrier name model.
. Download Files
- CM10.1 for Galaxy 5 I5500 [Filename: cm-10.1-20130106-MADTEAM-galaxy5.zip]
- Download CyanogenMod / Google app / Gapps
- Samsung Wave 3 (S8600) S8600XXLL3 S8600XXLL3_S8600OXAMA1_XEF.zip update file [like-to-dl theme="blue" url="http://www.hotfile.com/dl/191080018/f901deb/S8600XXLL3_S8600OXAMA1_XEF.zip.html" like_url="http://www.facebook.com/pages/AndroidMuffins/410728122300908" message="Click Like to Start Your Download!"]
- Mirror S8600XXLL3_S8600OXAMA1_XEF.zip