Update QMobile A10 Noir with Jelly Bean 4.1.1April 1, 2013
Guys those who have already gone through the Rooting Process of Qmobile A10 Noir, now they can update there ICS 4.0.4 with Jelly bean 4.1.1 on there A10 Noir device. We have heard that every second Samsung Device is running on Jelly eban regardless to the official release of Jelly Bean but they are all running because there are so many unofficial developers around who are putting in big effort to bring unofficial updates for every android devices. So guys here you go with the Update process.
This is a warning from Android Muffins that this Guide / tutorial is only for QMobile A10 Noir. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices. First you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About. And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. If you follow our instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged
Things you should do and know before Update Guide:
Now there are things which you need to look before you proceed further with the QMobile A10 Noir update with Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Rom Process.
- First you need to enable the Debugging mode in your device. Check how to Enable USB Debugging
- You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining.
- First you need to make backup of all the important things listed here under.
- Backup all the SMS and SMS Logs, contacts and Calls Logs.
- Backup Whatsapp and Vibers Messages and call logs.
- Backup your Game Data.
- Backup your Apps and their Data Files.
Guide to Update QMobile A10 Noir with Jelly Bean 4.1.1 :
- First you need to Download 4.1.1 jelly bean for QMobile A10 Noir
- Now connect your A10 Noir with PC via USB Cable.
- Now copy that downloaded zip file of Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Rom in the Root.
- Now put your device into Recovery Mode.
- Now wipe the user data , then wipe cache partition and then from advance, wipe dalvik
- Now go into choose file browse into internal storage where you pasted the zip jelly bean 4.1.1 file
- Install it and process will start and once done you will be welcome with the start up wizard. thanks