Root XXUAMD2 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Qualcomm LTEApril 5, 2013
Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 XXUAMD2 finally in town. Yeah you can root XXUAMD2 and enjoy the full features of Galaxy S4 GT-I9505. As we know lots of people waiting for this amazing tooting file so that’s why we are giving you a complete guide of how to Root XXUAMD2 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Qualcomm LTE.
Please follow our tutorial carefully we always mention that this guide is only for XXUAMD2 firmware. Before going to further please read how to take backup first
This is a warning from Android Muffins that this Guide / tutorial is only for Root XXUAMD2 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Qualcomm LTE. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices. First you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About. And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. If you follow our instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged
Things you should do before The Update Guide:
Now there are few things which you need to make sure before going with the Root XXUAMD2 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Qualcomm LTE
1. First you need to enable the Debugging mode on your device. Check how to Enable USB Debugging
2. You can find your USB Drive and other useful downloads from here “Download all Android devices USB drivers”
3. You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining.
4. First you need to make a backup of all the important things listed hereunder.
5. Backup all the SMS and SMS Logs, contacts and Calls Logs. 6. Backup Whatsapp and Vibers Messages and call logs.
7. Backup your Game Data.
8. Backup your Apps and their Data Files. We strongly recommend you to always backup your important data that you might need after you install a new custom ROM, an official software update or anything else. Make a backup for just in case, you never know when anything might go wrong. If you found any difficulties is backup your data that you can use Samsung KIES. Another Option of Backup your device ClockworkMod, TWRP etc. Note
NOT to try our guides if your phone is locked to a carrier, unless we have specified the carrier name model.
Download Rooting File
CF-Auto-Root file [Filename: CF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505.zip]
[viral-download file1=”http://download.chainfire.eu/316/CF-Root/CF-Auto-Root/CF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505.zip” name1=”s4 rooting file”/]
Before Rooting you devices please know that why you need to root your device
How to Root
1. First of all download USB drivers for your device (here)
2. Enable USB debugging mode.
3. Backup your phone (method is mentioned above)
4. Download firmware file to your computer and extract the zip file (keep an eye on .tar.md5 file) .
5. Download ODIN v1. 85 it will help you to Update firmware and routing
6. Switch OFF your phone (wait 5-6 Sec).
7. Put your phone Download Mode on your phone. How?
Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle. Press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
8. Make sure you have your USB drivers installed on your computer Find USB driver from here.
9. Open (RUN) ODIN on your computer. Connect your phone to your computer while your phone is in the Download Mode.
10. If your phone is connected successfully, one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. This step might take some time.
POPUP Message arrives under Odin’s message box saying “Added!!”. This means your USB driver working fine else try to install other USB driver
11. Select these files in Odin at respective buttons from extracted firmware folder :
* Click the PDA Button, and select CF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505.zip Download link mentioned above
12. In ODIN, check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options . Do NOT touch any other options.
13. Now click on the Start button in ODIN. The installation process will start and would take a few minutes to complete.
Note* Once flashing completes, your phone will be rebooted and display a message with a green background in the leftmost box at the very top of the Odin. Here you can unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from the computer.
14. That’s it