Here is a complete guide for Galaxy S I9000 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean user . They can install SlimBean Build 3 on their device within no time. This ROM can support Samsung Galaxy S and N7100 and HTC one X. I know you guys must be thinking about the features of this Rom, here it is.
- Add Smart Control to Gallery
- Add Widget Pager to HW/NavBar/NavRing
- Add Easy Contact Selector to MMS
- Add Hide Avatar to MMS
- Add Expanded Desktop tile
- Add Volume tile
- Add Power tile/Power button
- Add Lock volume keys in silent
- Add a long press ‘ Clear all’ to clear cache
- Add LED notification to Calendar events
- Add Email lockscreen widget
- Add more shortcuts on the keyboard
- Add new SuperUser
- Add WebSockets to the browser
- Update Dash Clock [Latest with Daydream and all]
- Added full Russian translations [Thanks to gwinlord]
- Add German translations
This is a warning from Android Muffins that this Guide / tutorial is only for ROM for Galaxy S I9000 / N7100 / One X Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean SlimBean Build 3. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices. First you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About. And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. If you follow our instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged
Things you should do before The Update Guide:
Now there are few things which you need to make sure before going with the ROM for Galaxy S I9000 / N7100 / One X Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean SlimBean Build 3
1. First you need to enable the Debugging mode on your device. Check how to Enable USB Debugging
2. You can find your USB Drive and other useful downloads from here “Download all Android devices USB drivers”
3. You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining.
4. First you need to make a backup of all the important things listed hereunder.
5. Backup all the SMS and SMS Logs, contacts and Calls Logs. 6. Backup Whatsapp and Vibers Messages and call logs.
7. Backup your Game Data.
8. Backup your Apps and their Data Files. We strongly recommend you to always backup your important data that you might need after you install a new custom ROM, an official software update or anything else. Make a backup for just in case, you never know when anything might go wrong. If you found any difficulties is backup your data that you can use Samsung KIES. Another Option of Backup your device ClockworkMod, TWRP etc. Note
NOT to try our guides if your phone is locked to a carrier, unless we have specified the carrier name model.
. Download Files
Step by Step Guide to Update ROM CM 10.1 Android 4.2.1 on Galaxy 5 I5500 Jelly bean:
1. First you need to download files (see above download links) .
3. Now copy that downloaded zip file SlimBean Build 3 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM And Google App in the Root Important: Don’t extract any file.
4. Disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
5. Now put your device into Recovery Mode.(Volume Up + Power buttons) or (Recovery Mode using an app.)
6. Now wipe the user data , then wipe cache partition and then from advance, wipe dalvik cache.
7. Now go into choosing a file from storage.
8. Browse into internal storage where you pasted the ROM / Google app zip file.
9. Select the ROM first
10. It starts up the wizard. Wait until it gets completed
11. After the restart of the phone again go to recovery mode
12. Again go to the same location from where you have selected the ROM file now this time select Google App file.
13 install it and process will start and once done you will be welcome with the startup wizard. Thanks you are done.