Well we have been up and down with the tutorials but here is the Most Stable ICS 4.0.4 update for HTC Explorer Pico A310e Guide which we have personally done it on our own Cellphone. We Rooted HTC Explorer Pico A310e way back and now have been updating it different custom roms but this is the first time we have witnessed no glitch and no bugs, so we decided to present the rom for you guys.
So guys now lets start with the porting and update HTC Explorer Pico a310e update with ICS 4.0.4. but first we have to go through the follow pre-requisites.
Things you should do before Update Guide:
Now there are things which you need to look before you proceed further with the HTC Explorer Pico a310e update with ICS 4.0.4 Process.
Well before this you should get the HTC Explorer Pcio Rooted and follow Rooting Process Guide for HTC Explorer Pico A310e
- First you need to enable the Debugging mode in your device. Check how to Enable USB Debugging
- Proceed only if you have 4.o / or any other ICS built installed inside HTC Explorer A310e.
- You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining.
- First you need to make backup of all the important things listed here under.
- Backup all the SMS and SMS Logs, contacts and Calls Logs.
- Backup Whatsapp and Vibers Messages and call logs.
- Backup your Game Data.
- Backup your Apps and their Data Files.
Guide to Update HTC Explorer Pico a310e with ICS 4.0.4
- First you need to download ICS 4.0.4 Custom Rom for HTC Explorer Pico A310e .[viral-download file1="http://www.mediafire.com/?4ukd28rcl941y8l" name1="download file of HTC Exploreer pico a310e ics "/]
Click Like to Start Fast Download!
- Now connect your HTC Explorer with PC via USB Cable.
- Now copy that downloaded zip file of ICS 4.0.4 Custom Rom in the Root.
- Now put your device into Recovery Mode.
- Now wipe the user data , then wipe cache partition and then from advance, wipe dalvick cache.
- Now go into choose file from storage.
- Browse into internal storage where you pasted the zip ICS 4.0.4 Rom file.
- Install it and process will start and once done you will be welcome with the start up wizard. thanks you are done.
Here are the Screen Shots of HTC Explorer Pico A310e