Galaxy S3 I9300 XXEMA2 firmware now can be root. As you know we already provided you the latest roots of Samsung galaxy s III so this time we are giving you a new rooting method for the latest firmware.
Previously we gave you step by step guide of how to update Galaxy S III I9300XXELLA android 4.1.2. So today we are giving to rooting method.
With the help of Galaxy S III I9300XXELLA android 4.1.2 Rooting you will have more control on your device and will get a jelly beans latest feature. If you want to know about the benefit of rooting then do not forget to visit this page.
This is a warning from Android Muffins that this Guide / tutorial is only forRoot of Galaxy S3 I9300 XXEMA2 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean . Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices. First you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About. And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. If you follow our instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged
Things you should do before The Update Guide:
Now there are few things which you need to make sure before going with theRoot of Galaxy S3 I9300 XXEMA2 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
1. First you need to enable the Debugging mode on your device. Check how to Enable USB Debugging
2. You can find your USB Drive and other useful downloads from here “Download all Android devices USB drivers”
3. You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining.
4. First you need to make a backup of all the important things listed hereunder.
5. Backup all the SMS and SMS Logs, contacts and Calls Logs.
6. Backup Whatsapp and Vibers Messages and call logs.
7. Backup your Game Data.
8. Backup your Apps and their Data Files. We strongly recommend you to always backup your important data that you might need after you install a new custom ROM, an official software update or anything else. Make a backup for just in case, you never know when anything might go wrong. If you found any difficulties is backup your data that you can use Samsung KIES. Another Option of Backup your device ClockworkMod, TWRP etc. Note
NOT to try our guides if your phone is locked to a carrier, unless we have specified the carrier name model.
. Download Files
- CM10.1 for Galaxy 5 I5500 [Filename: cm-10.1-20130106-MADTEAM-galaxy5.zip]
- CF-Auto-Root to root I9300XXEMA2 firmware [Filename: CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.zip]
- Download CyanogenMod / Google app / Gapps
Before Rooting your device please know that why you need to root your device
Step by Step Guide to Root of Galaxy S3 I9300 XXEMA2 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean :
1. First you need to download files (see above download links) .
3. Now copy that downloaded zip file CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.zip in the Root Important: Don’t extract any file.
4. Disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
5. Now put your device into Recovery Mode.
6. Now wipe the user data , then wipe cache partition and then from advance, wipe dalvik cache.
7. Now go into choosing a file from storage.
8. Browse into internal storage where you pasted the zip file.
9. Install it and process will start and once done you will be welcome with the startup wizard.
Thanks you are done.