How to Update MicroMax A110 with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 - v 3.1 VersionApril 5, 2013
MicroMax A110 is an android based smartphone which is basically launched inside India, where low priced androids are not capturing the market very quickly. So we picked the Micromax A110 for the Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Rom which is custom made and base of the rom is official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 themed with Xperia Z. Certainly you need to go through the Rooting process but once you go through it you can easily install and update any of the custom made android roms.
This is a warning from Android Muffins that this Guide / tutorial is only for MicroMax A110. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices. First you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About. And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. If you follow our instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged
Things you should do and know before Update Guide:
Now there are things which you need to look before you proceed further with the Micromax A110 update with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Rom Process.
- First you need to enable the Debugging mode in your device. Check how to Enable USB Debugging
- You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining.
- Your device should be rooted.
- First you need to make backup of all the important things listed here under.
- Backup all the SMS and SMS Logs, contacts and Calls Logs.
- Backup Whatsapp and Vibers Messages and call logs.
- Backup your Game Data.
- Backup your Apps and their Data Files.
Guide to Update Micromax A110 with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 :
- First you need to Download 4.1.2 jelly bean for Micromax A110
- Now connect your Micromax A110 with PC via USB Cable.
- Now copy that downloaded zip file of Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Rom in the Root.
- Now put your device into Recovery Mode.
- Now wipe the user data , then wipe cache partition and then from advance, wipe dalvik
- Now go into choose file browse into internal storage where you pasted the zip jelly bean 4.1.2 file
- Install it and process will start and once done you will be welcome with the start up wizard. thanks