XXELK4 or CF Rooting on android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy S3 I9300
XXELK4 Android 4.1.2 finally the first success ROM for Galaxy S3 19300. So without wasting anytime we are giving you the tutorial on how to ROOT jelly bean official firmware with CF or XXELK4 rooting method.
So what we need for CF Rooting
• SuperSU v0.93
• ClockworkMod (CWM) recovery v5. 5
• CWM Manager v3.60
Tutorial of Rooting Android 4.1.2 jelly bean on Galaxy S3
1. First of all download USB drivers for Galaxy S3
3. Backup your phone
4. Download CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.zip for Galaxy S3 to your computer and extract the zip file.[like-to-dl theme=”green” url=”http://download.chainfire.eu/196/CF-Root/SGS3/CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.zip” like_url=”https://www.facebook.com/pages/AndroidMuffins/410728122300908″ message=”Click Like to Start Your Direct Download!”]
5. Download ODIN v1.85 helps you to install Android 4.1.2 on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
6. Switch OFF your phone.
7. Download Mode on your phone. How? Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle. Press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
8. Make sure you have your Galaxy S3 USB drivers installed on your computer.
9. Open ODIN on your computer. Connect your phone to your computer while your phone is in the Download Mode.
10. If your phone is connected successfully, one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. This step might take some time.
11. Now select the root package file that you have to flash / installed on your phone. These files are to be found from the extracted file in Step 1.
12. Click on ‘PDA’ and select the file CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar.
13. In ODIN, check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options. Do NOT touch any other options.
14. Now click on the Start button in ODIN. The installation process will start and would take a few minutes to complete.
15. That’s it