Download 4.2.1 Jelly Bean for Galaxy S GT-i9000 – Official jOP4D RomJanuary 4, 2013
Now guys you can Download 4.2.1 Jelly Bean for Galaxy S GT-i9000 the Official jOP4D Rom which is initially came for the Nexus Device. Previously we provided Guide and Download Link for the Official jOP4C Jelly Bean 4.2 for Galaxy S i9000 which is very much easy and people used that Process guide with ease. The feedback was very good and all the users provided positive feedback and said the Rom was ported and features are outstanding other than 360 Mode Camera. Now the jOP4D is available for the download and we have personally tested and found it working fine. So guys here is the Screen Shot of the jOP4D Rom Jelly Bean 4.2.1
So guys now lets start with the porting and update Samsung galaxy S i9000 with Jelly bean 4.2.1 update. but first we have to go through the follow per-requisites.
Things you should do and go before Root Guide:
Now there are things which you need to look before you proceed further with the Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 update with jelly Bean 4.2.1 Process.
- First you need to enable the Debugging mode in your device. Check how to Enable USB Debugging
- Proceed only if you have 4.1.1 / or any other Jelly Bean built installed inside Galaxy S GT-i9000.
- You must have at least 70 % battery life remaining.
- First you need to make backup of all the important things listed here under.
- Backup all the SMS and SMS Logs, contacts and Calls Logs.
- Backup Whatsapp and Vibers Messages and call logs.
- Backup your Game Data.
- Backup your Apps and their Data Files.
Guide to Update Galaxy S GT-i9000 with Jelly Bean 4.2.1 JOP40D
- First you need to download the Jelly Bean Custom ROM from the Official XDA Page .[like-to-dl theme=”green” url=”http://content.wuala.com/contents/elitemovil/Galaxy_S/JB/JOP40D/g8/%5BJOP40D%5D_android_4.2.1_g8_oficial_stock_rom.zip-signed.zip?id=61,1600243,11-707,1600243,18″ like_url=”https://www.facebook.com/pages/AndroidMuffins/410728122300908″ message=”Click Like to Start Fast Download!”]
- Now connect your Galaxy S with PC via USB Cable.
- Now copy that downloaded zip file of Jelly Bean 4.2.1 JOP40D Rom in the Root.
- Now put your device into Recovery Mode.
- Now wipe the user data , then wipe cache partition and then from advance, wipe dalvick cache.
- Now go into choose file from storage.
- Browse into internal storage where you pasted the zip jelly bean 4.2.1 file.
- Install it and process will start and once done you will be welcome with the start up wizard. thanks you are done.